Entrepreneur’s Corner - Technologies Available for Incubation
Development of a formulation based on plant lectin
BARC has developed a plant lectin based formulation for prophylactic protection against oxidative stress induced toxicity, morbidity and mortality. It is proposed to genetically modify the sequence of this protein and prepare at least ten different variants. A new candidate with better efficacy and minimum side effects will be selected after evaluation of variants.
- Generation of variants of the parent molecule.
- Over-expression and purification of the molecule at laboratory scale for further testing & evaluation.Cost effective
- Development of formulation suitable for administration to humans & manufacture of the same under GMP conditions.
To develop any technology from the lab scale know-how to a ready-to-market level
What we offer?
- BARC will provide technical consultancy and basic infrastructure facility like space, electricity, water, communication facility etc. available at BARCIT.
- Also BARC will give know-how in the form of publications/ BARC reports/ technology documents/patent specifications etc. readily available with it.
- The technology developed can be then licensed to the incubatee.
Who should apply?
Interested parties with Engineering & Scientific knowledge, good financial background and adequate experience of product manufacturing & fabrication with technical capability in the area of interested technology and having or interested in setting- up facilities for production would be preferred.
How to apply?
Send your Application form duly filled(Download it using the option given on top right) and signed alongwith a Demand Draft/ Bankers cheque of Rs. 500/- (for Indian entities) or US $50/- (for foreign entities) drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, BARC” as application processing fee on following address:
Head, Technology Transfer and Collaboration Division
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Trombay, Mumbai – 400 085, India
Fax: 0091 – 022- 25505151 and 0091 - 022- 25519613
Email : technology[at]barc[dot]gov[dot]in
Note: Applications without processing fee as applicable above of Rs. 500/- or US $50/- for each technology will not be considered